Tuesday 7 March 2017

3 Types Of Women I Look Up To


In the spirit of International Women's Day, which is traditionally celebrated on the 8th of March as adopted by the United Nations, I've decided to write this piece today. This article goes in tribute to the many wonderful women who has crossed in my life and inspired me. If I could classify these women who has left an impact in my life, I would classify them into the following three types

1. Single Mom

Single mom are the real superhero in my eyes. I've never fully understood the struggles and challenges of a single mother, until my own mom became a single mother 5 years ago after dad passed away.

Ever since that, every time I came across any single mom, I am able to see the struggles and triumphs of a single mother. Women today are more independent than those from 10 years ago. They tend to be more dependent to the husband as he is the sole bread winner of the family. 

Thus when the husband passes away or chooses to divorce the wife, and when the wife has to take care of the kids all by herself it becomes a monumental challenge. They are willing to stretch themselves, work extra hours just to provide a decent living for the kids. They would think ten times to spend ten bucks for themselves but wouldn't hesitate to spend for the wellbeing of their kids.


You are indeed a real superhero single mom!!!! Lots of respects and love for you :)

2. Passionate, Driven And Goal Orientated Women

I instantly admire women who has this three traits. In fact I believe every individual regardless of gender should have this 3 traits. When I look ladies around my age, this three features attracts me the most.

When a lady is passionate in the job she does, she would turn out to be someone confident and carries herself so well. Together with a driven character, she would be someone who is gritty and would work her way to success. She isn't a pushover and is a strong individual.

A lady who is goal orientated is someone who is able to visualize the bigger picture, She has the ability to see how things will work out in the future and also knows the effort she needs to put in to succeed. She has the end goal in mind. 


That is something I look up to and try built within myself too!

3. Feminist, not Feminazi

I have so much of respect for feminist but absolutely zero respect for feminazi. Below is simple difference between the both


A feminist fights for the real important things which needs to be address in a proper manner. A feminazi on the other hand is nothing more than a spoil brat who is constantly whining about how unfair their life is when actually they have a very nice beautiful life. They think the world is against them when in reality that isn't the case.

A feminist knows how to articulate her points in a decent and professional manner. She knows how to conduct herself and is bold in raising her points. She is not afraid to speak her mind and is confident when she does so. More importantly she is someone who is mature.

I have had the pleasure of meeting many women who falls under this three category throughout my life, and to the other ladies out there who falls under this three category I dedicate this post to you. I am lucky to have a job which drives empowerment and is looking forward to drive further women empowerment!



No comments:

Post a Comment